Friday 21 June 2019

Friend Like You - Day 5 

Today's card is another simple one except for the cutting.
I started with a 21cm square, scored it vertically and horizontally in both directions.
More information on the stamp set can be found HERE
 

I cut along only 1 of the quarter sections to the centre. I scored the 2 top sections diagonally to meet in the centre at the top of the card. 
Once cut and scored, I added a little magnet to the centre front corners top and bottom of the card. The 2 lower sections which had been cut, now slide over each other and the magnets seal it open.


I decorated the card using some paper from the Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper.
I think the papers go beautifully with the Mango Melody card that the card base was cut in.

Using messages from the stamp set, I added a few and randomly placed them across the card.
To send this is very easy as it folds flat into a small square envelope.
That's it from me for this week. 
Thank you so much for joinng me. I hope that I've given you some inspiration to make some beautiful cards whether you are a beginner or a crafting whizz!
Cary will be back next week to show you more amazing projects as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment