Monday 17 June 2019

Stamp Set

Hello and welcome back. 
WOW!!! Didn't Cary go bling crazy last week? She made some beautiful cards using glitter.
They really were brilliant!
This week I have been playing with the NEW stamp set Friend Like You.
Here are pictures of the first of my cards.


Using a few of the stamps, I stamped over a small mat of Whisper White card.
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE


I matted this onto a piece of Pool Party card and mounted it onto the card using Dimensionals.


A simple message was stamped in Pool Party ink and punched out using a 1 1\2"
circle Punch. 

I rolled the edge of the message onto the ink pad to show some definition 
and added a message along with the little dragonflies to the inside to finish this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment