Tuesday 11 June 2019

Dazzling diamonds glitter..

Do you like to play with textures on your projects? One way to add texture is to use embossing paste through a stencil.
  I like to use a plain white embossing paste because it can be coloured to coordinate to each individual project. You can also make it sparkle by applying dazzling diamonds glitter whilst it's still wet!!!!
You can also make your own stencils like the one I used for today's sample.  I die cut the long panel die from a strip of card stock. I then sponged a little tombow multi purpose adhesive across the back of the diecut and waited for it to dry. This makes the adhesive repositionable .
By laying the stencil on the coloured card , pasting through then sprinkling the dazzling diamonds over, then removing the stencil and repeating over the piece I created the background of today's sample.
I used the die cut stencil to decorate the inside of my card ..so no waste 😊.




No comments:

Post a Comment