Tuesday 18 June 2019

Friend Like You - Day 2

Today's card is another straightforward one. As is most of this week,
 this is otherwise known as #simplestamping
I have kept everything very simple. The only extra tools that I have used is punches.
Not essential but they do add a nice touch if you have them.


This one is a Pool Party card base and a white mat with the centre cut out. 
I stamped the 3 palm trees in the centre of the card base
using Pear Pizazz and Crumb Cake ink.
The stamp set is called Friend Like You. For more information, please follow the link HERE


I stamped the dragonflies all over the white and matted it onto another piece of Pool Party. 
This panel was then adhered using Dimensionals.


The message was stamped in Pear Pizazz Ink.

I added the message and dragonflies to complete this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment