Monday 3 June 2019

#simplestamping

Well it's #simplestamping week this week so as the name suggests I'll be sharing samples that are aimed at the beginner stamper. That's  not to say that any crafter shouldn't have a go at #simplestamping!!! It can be good to get back to basics and remember that we can create beautiful cards using just stamps, ink and card!.
So today the card I've created uses a single image from the stamp set out of the Hugs from Shelli Paper pumpkin kit. I repeatedly stamped it in a more organized fashion to create the background.  I then stamped the sentiment on a seperate piece of card and cut it up so it was in 3. I popped the sentiment up on dimensionals and voila  #simplestamping card that I think any crafter would be happy to create. Hope you'll join me this week and have a go at some simple stamping yourselves.  😊


No comments:

Post a Comment