Friday 31 May 2019

In Colours - Lemon Lime Twist. 

For my last post this week, I have been playing with the gorgeous 
Lemon Lime Twist card stock.
I had so much fun I made 2 from 1 piece of A4 card.
 
 

For this one I used the New stamp set Free As A Bird stamp set and the lovely Gingham Gala Designer Series Papers. The papers are sadly retiring. :(

 

I die cut a panel in Lemon Lime Twist using the NEW Stitched Nested Labels 
dies from Stampin' Up!  Then a smaller one in white which I stamped the birds on the branch.
I coloured this with Watercolour Pencils and an Aqua brush.

 

A smaller Nested label in LLT and one in Whisper White completes the front of this card.
I added the message inside with a strip of paper to complete it. 

  

Below are the pictures of the other card that I made. This time I used the In colour DSP.
Again I used the new stamp set Free as a Bird.



 Thank you for joining me again this week. 
I hope that I've managed to inspire you to make a card or two.
Please pop by next week to see what amazing creations Cary has made.



No comments:

Post a Comment