Monday 27 May 2019

Weekly Inspiration - Colour

Colour - In Colours

 Welcome back. Didn't Cary do an amazing job with those cards last week?
She's absolutely correct in saying that I don't like getting messy!
YUK! I prefer to keep clean when I craft.
Anyway, today and the rest of the week I am supposed to be using 1 colour for the inspiration.
I couldn't decide once again so I'm using all of the retiring In Colours.
 

My fist one is Tranquil Tide. A very straightforward card. 

 

A simple A framed card base with a Whisper White mat which I die cut the beautiful 
flourish from.

  

I added a simple Happy Birthday to it using Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set.
For more information on the Itty Bitty Birthday set, please click HERE


Another message inside sums it all up for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment