Friday 24 May 2019

Swirly frames..


Who doesn't love creating mess??
Gill for one 🤣🤣🤣!!! But I sure do and todays card is just one such mess creating project...well at least it is when I use spritzers!! I thought I'd  create my own "splattered " background.
First I stamped the circle frames in versamark, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Next came the fun part I took 3 spritzers and filled them with water and added drops of different coloured reinker into them. I have used pool part, rich razzleberry and daffodil delight.  I would suggest setting up a spray station,  a cardboard box works well, to contain the mess ( or not if your me 🤣🤣). Then I held the card and spritzed for directional effect.
As I was in a spritzing mood I decided to add a bit of shimmer to the piece. So pulled out my spritzer that has isopropyl alcohol mixed with frost white shimmer paint and spritzed away. Sadly the photo doesnt capture the true shimmer of the finished piece.
A strip of vellum with the sentiment stamped on and a few pearl white basic adhesive sequins finish the card without overwhelming the background. 
Well that's it from me this week. Join me next week to see what creativity Gill will be sharing with us all.
Have a good weekend, a long bank holiday one here in the UK 😁, wherever you are.
Have fun
Cary xx 






No comments:

Post a Comment