4 card stock pieces each 7.45cm x 10.5cm
1 card stock piece 12.9cm x 8cm
1 card stock piece 12.9cm x 6cm
2 card stock piece 7cm x 4cm
Classic label punch
3/4" circle punch
scoreboard or trimmer with score blade
3d foamstrips and dimentionals
pencil and ruler
1) Cut card stock as below
5) Next place the circles as below
6) Now place glue dots, with one side of the backing still in place, as shown
7) Turn the piece over and add 3d foam strips as shown below
8) Now place the piece of card stock measuring 12.9cm x 8cm on top of the 3d foam strips keeping the mechanism panel central on the card. Turn over so it looks like the below.
9) After moving 2 of the circles to the center of the mechanism carefully remove the backing from 2 of the glue dots , place one of the 7.45cm x 10.5cm pieces and place the card centrally to the mechanism as below,
11) now turn the piece over and affix 3d foam tape on each piece as shown.
12) now place the remaining 10.5cm x 7.45cm pieces atop of the corresponding pieces .
13) Next take the 2 pieces that measure 7cm x 4cm and score at 1cm at one end of the long side of each piece as below.
14) now attach adhesive as shown
15) attach these piece , one on each side of the card on the back where the slots are visible.
16) Your card is now finished apart from decoration.
I hope this tutorial inspires you to have a go and make one for yourself.