Thursday 16 May 2019

Laser Cut Papers - Day 4

Day 4 and I've used the same Beautifully Detailed Papers again.
This time, I have used some of the long edge pieces of which there are many in the pack.
For more information on the papers, please click HERE


I just LOVE the beautiful colour Gorgeous Grape with or without the Highland Heather card. Perfection!
Anyway, a mat of Whisper White below the Gorgeous Grape makes the top layer stand out more.
I used Butterfly Gala stamp set for the butterflies and the sentiments.
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE

  

There are 3 patterned papers on one edge of the papers and I have used 2 of them. 
I also used the outer border of the edge pieces at the top of my card.


To break down the concentration of the purple, I added some little butterflies stamped in Lemon Lime Twist. I don't know about you but I am really going to miss the ink and card stock when it retires at the end of this month. :( 

I just love all of the phrases that are being included into the stamp sets from Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment