Monday 6 May 2019

Weekly Inspiration - #simplestamping

#simplestamping

WELL! How on earth do I follow what Cary made last week? Weren't they beautiful cards?
Gorgeous! Thank you Cary for the inspiration.
This week I've had a challenge! I don't normally do simplestamping cards but I've really 
pushed myself to do it. So here goes.


Using Whisper White and Mint Macaron cardstock and ink I stamped the leaves over a piece of card
then cut off 3 little squares.
Then, using multipurpose glue, they were fixed to the card front.


I used the Rooted In Nature stamp set for the card. 
Please click HERE for more information. 


It isn't the cheapest stamp set in the book but so very well
worth buying. I promise you.
+

I stamped and fussy cut out the 3 leaves and fixed them with dimensionals. 
A simple message on the front to finish off this first card for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment