Friday 17 May 2019

Laser Cut Papers - Day 5 

For my last card this week I am showing you a new product. 
This is the Bird Ballad Laser Cut cards and envelopes and they come in a gorgeous box too!

 

 















Here are the beautiful card and envelopes with the beautifully decorated tin.

Here is the card that I made using them.


I used the new Free as A Bird stamp set which I stamped in Stazon ink, coloured in with my watercolour pencils and then fussy cut them with scissors. 


I added a piece of the Perennial Essence Vellum in Pretty Pink to back onto the laser cut pattern.


  I used Tombow multipurpose glue to fix the birds onto the card. I punched the front message out using the Story Label Punch and mounted it with Dimensionals.

A few flowers inside with the lovely message and the card is complete.
I do hope you've managed to get some inspiration from the cards this last 2 weeks.
Please don't hesitate to contact either of us if you have any questions.
Many thanks for popping by.
Gill :)


No comments:

Post a Comment