Wednesday 8 May 2019

#simplestamping

Hello again. Today I am showing you two different versions of one card.
They are both very simple cards.
Firstly, the very straighforward one using no punches or anything extra.


I started with a standard C6 mat in Whisper White and gutted a piece from one side.
I sponged over a scrap of card slightly bigger than the aperture in the 1st piece of card. 
I used Pear Pizzazz and Balmy Blue Ink to sponge the card.


I used Rooted In Nature stamp set once again for this card. There are so many stamps in this set that
it is in 2 boxes! 
For more information, pleaser click HERE.
I placed both pieces of card together so the sponged piece would show through the aperture.
Then using Mossy Meadow ink pad, I stamped a tree over both pieces.


I used dimensionals to raise the front mat and fixed the sponged mat using multipurpose glue.
I added a simple message to finish this one off.

2nd Card


I made the second card exactly the same but with the use of 2 punches for the message. 
These were the 1"circle  and 1 3/8" scalloped circle punches. 


I used the coordinationg Framelits to diecut the tree this time and placed
 it slightly off the lower image to create a shadow. 
For more information on the stamps and framelits, please click HERE

I think it is more interesting on this one to add the extra dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment