Thursday 9 May 2019

#simplestamping 

with Rooted In Nature

Hi. today's card was an inspiration from Natalie O'Shea, our friend and upline within Stampin' Up!
I have a picture to show you at the end of this post. 
Here is my card.


Using Whisper White card base and mat and a Rich Razzleberry mat, I stamped the leaves into the 4 corners of the white mat. I stamped another separateley and fussy cut it out with scissors.
The colours I used are ones that I don't usually use much and they were from left to right:
Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake.


On a scrap of paper, I stamped 5 of the larger leaf and cut them out with scissors.
The message was stamped in Rich Razzleberry and mounted onto a scrap of matching card.
For more information on the Rooted In Nature, please click HERE


I completed this one with another of the leaves in the corner and simple message to finish off.


Here is the card made by Natalie which inspired me to make mine.

Thank you Natalie. X

No comments:

Post a Comment