Monday 22 July 2019

Colour week

Welcome to our blog. This week Ive been tasked with choosing a colour to make projects with.
How do you choose when there are so many gorgeous colours in the Stampin' Up! collections?
Well... I chose (with the help of Bella, my grand daughter) Melon Mambo.
This gorgeous, rich, sumptuous pink is very easy to work with.


This first card is one that I made last week to demonstrate using the Stamparatus.
Using Whisper White and Melon Mambo card. I stamped the cakes and stands onto the card
and punched them out using the coordination punch.  


I had previously die cut a frame using the Stitched Rectangles Dies, so added some foam strips
then the cakes. I used the Piece of Cake stamp set.


The cakes were coloured in using the Watercolour pencils and an aqua marker.

I completed the card with a simple message and a few lollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment