Wednesday 10 July 2019

Punches - Day 3

This card today is for some friends who are celebrating their anniversary.


I used Itty Bitty Greetings for the stamping and a few different punches. 
The first of which is the Christmas Bulb punch. 
It's not just for Christmas after all! 
For more information on the punches, please click HERE


Using the smaller 1,1/8th" scallop circle punch, I punch out of Silver foil.
Then used the larger one, 1,3/8" scallop Circle Punch, I punched around the previous hole.
I made several of these and used 1 of the shapes for the Happy Anniversary message.
For more information on the stamp set, click HERE


I started with a Smoky Slate card base, added a Silver Foiled Card mat and then a 
                                                     Whisper White mat on top of those.
I added the circle edges and them punched a few bulbs out of foiled card too.

They were suspended with White Baker's Twine and Dimensionals.
I finished off with another simple message inside too.

No comments:

Post a Comment