Monday 1 July 2019

Weekly Inspiration

#Simplestamping  

Hello and welcome back.
This week I am going to show you some projects tha I have made very simply.


I used the lovely new stamp set called Magnolia Blooms.
Ideal for the beginner or and experienced crafter as it contains everything 
needed to make some beautiful projects. Another great thing is that it coordinates with another stamp set called Good Morning Magnolia. It's gorgeous!!
For more information on this gorgeous stamp set, please click HERE

I started with Whisper White and Granny Apple Green card stock. Using Pretty Pink and Granny Apple Green Ink pads, I stamped the flower and the leaf several times over a white mat. 
At only UK £13.00 for this stamp set, it's fantastic value and really should not be missed.


I stamped a further 2 magnolias onto some more white card. One had a message added to the mat.
The other I cut out with scissors and mounted it using Dimensionals.

Another 2 mats inside the small magnolia stamped along one edge 
and a simple message to complete this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment