Wednesday 3 July 2019

#Simplestamping - Day 3 

Hello again. Today is following on from yesterday's theme.
This time it's either a new baby or baby's 1st birthday card.

                       Using Whisper White and a small piece of Pineapple Punch card, I stamped the              2nd image onto the card base. I stamped another one onto a small piece of White and mounted that onto a small piece of the Yellow card. This time I used the gorgeous set called Wildly Happy.
For more information, please click HERE

                                                                                 
A very simple little card which I finished off with a message and another image of the Pandas inside.
I got so carried away, I made another card.


This time I used a Whisper White card base and a mat of Balmy Blue card.
Again using the same stamp set I stamped 1 image and mounted that and the message onto some scraps of blue card. 


I love this little fox and fox cub as I hear them every night climbing
 over the gate and playing in the garden.

 
I finished off with a simple message inside and by the looks of it, 
I forgot to stamp another of the fox and her cub on the inside!

That's it for today, please come and see what else I have made for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment