Friday 12 July 2019

Punches - Day 5

Hello, this is my last card for you for a few weeks now and I've made a
faux floating card.
                         I used the Leaf Punch, 1, 1/2" Circle Punch, Mosaic Mood DSP,                         
and Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set.
 
 
                   I started with a mat of Window Sheet and a piece of of the Designer Series Paper. I                       punched about 30 leaves out and stuck each one across the sheet,                                                                          overlapping where necessary.
 Once the whole sheet was covered, I punched out of the Window sheet and leaves, 6 holes using the circle punch. I reversed 3 and fixed them using 2 rows of dimensionals. 
Then added some little messages into the apertures.

                                                                                                       
Once the front was done, I stood the edges of a mat in Garden Green Ink, added a message and 2 of the remaining circles to the corners to complete.
Thank you for joining me this week. 
I hope you've found some inspiration to make some lovely cards yourselves. 
Cary will be back mext week with some of her amazing designs.
Gill XXX :)


No comments:

Post a Comment