Monday 8 July 2019

Weekly Inspiration - Punches


Punches - Day 1

Hello. Thankyou for stopping by this week. 
I, making projects this week using some of the many, many punches that Stampin' Up! have.
This first one I have used the Medium Daisy Punch along with the lovely Daisy Lane Stamp set.
For more information on the Stamps and Punch, please click HERE


I have used Whisper White and Coastal Cabana cardstock for the card base and mats.
Brights Designer Series Paper for the insert on the front.+

 

I stamped 3 of the daisies and the Friend message onto Whisper White card then punched them out using the Medium Daisy Punch and the Timeless Label Punch.
 

 
I mounted the daisies and placed them onto the centre of the card points.
I added a message and flower inside and a Clear Facetted dot to the front to complete the card.




                                

No comments:

Post a Comment