Friday 11 August 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Time Together

 My fun fold today is one that I have played around with for quite a while and today is the day I've actually finished it. I saw it somewhere a while ago but sadly , I can't remember where it was and on whose site it was on. So I am not going to take credit for it but I will thank everyone who has made this style! Using the Bright and Beautiful DSP, White card mats and a Night of Navy card base I made this one.





 I started with a piece of Night of Navy card 14.85cm high by 29.7cm wide. I scored at 3.5cm, 5cm, 7.4cm from each side of the base and re-enforced the folds really well. The 3rd fold was adhered to the back panel of the card to add some strength. It was then a case of measuring and cutting DSP to fit all of the side panels and the centre panel. The Imperial measurements will have to be adjusted to the length of the cards with a different length as we use in the UK. Sorry. I believe it would be 1,1/4", 1,3/4" and 2,1/2" I believe, You'll have to measure it out on scrap paper first as a guide. 

I added a white card base, tent fold style 7.6cm by 14.4cm and trimmed 0.5cm off of the front panel which I embossed with the Splatters embossing folder. This was then adhered centrally onto the inner part of the card. I had stamped the Timer and added numerous flowers and coloured them in using Daffodil Delight flowers and Granny Apple Green for the leaves. I stamped, coloured some more of the flowers and die cut them to decorate the outer parts of the card. 

That's it once again from me. Cary of course will be back on Monday and sharing some of her lovely creations with you. 

Until I return, Take care, Stay safe and as always, 

KEEP ON CRAFTING

😍😍😍 xxx  Gill  xxx 😍😍😍 






No comments:

Post a Comment