Thursday 17 August 2023

This or That Thursday Trucking Along

 Today I'm sharing 2 cards that have been cased from a card made by a lovely lady called Mary Knabe. To case a card is to take a card and recreate it giving it your own spin to it. Copy And Share Everything. The card that inspired mine are not to  my usual taste but the one that Mary made just spoke to me! Both the one's by Mary and the ones by myself are made using the Trucking Along stamps.

I have chosen to case the layout and the colours of the trucks. Where mine differ is that I couldn't decide if I  wanted to use white or vanilla cardstock for the mats that I stamped on ... so I've  done both!

Here is the This version using white stampin mats....

Trucking along stampin up dl card mens masculine card

And here is the That version using vanilla cardstock for the stamp mats.

Trucking along stampin up dl card mens masculine card

As you may have noticed there are no sentiments on either of these cards. I just couldn't work out where to put them!
I think this vintagie style card works really well for a  masculine card so maybe no sentiment is required 🤔 😉 🤣

Trucking along stampin up dl card mens masculine card

If you pop by tomorrow I'll be sharing my fonal card of the week using these veratile trucks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment