Wednesday 9 August 2023

Watercolour Wednesday - Time Together

 Today's watercolour is quite subtle. Using the stamps I stamped the timer from a piece of Fluid 100 watercolour paper which I had soaked several times with Azure Afternoon ink and water. It took a while to dry as I wanted it as close to the true colour as possible. While it was drying, I started on the card base itself. This is a simple style of card with a smaller card attached behind the inside white mat. I used some of the paper from Bright's range of designer series paper, DSP, I added a strip on the one side only and added and embossed mat to the front of the smaller card. I used one of the Stripes and Splatters embossing folders for the embossing.

Once the watercolour paper was dry, I stamped the timer in Memento Ink and then some of the other stamps on the inside. Then using my Azure Afternoon Blends pens, I coloured in the sand and then added some little hearts from the large heart die from another piece of the DSP. 






No comments:

Post a Comment