Tuesday 29 August 2023

Tips tricks and techniques Tuesday It's a Science

 


Today's card features a soft pastels technique I shared a wee while ago. When I created the background piece I knew I wanted to use it with the It's a Science stamp set!! So here it is...


It's a Science stampin up fun pastels technique birthday card


The background piece was larger than I needed for the front of the card . So I took the timmed of pieces and used one of them to decorate the inside of the card. 

It's a Science stampin up fun pastels technique birthday card


Here's  the video of me making the background and several other techniques using soft pastels. This background is at about 25 minute mark .



I hope that both the video and card  nspire you to have a go yourself .

Have fun  and look out on  our Facebook page for some pictures from my Vegas trip 


It's a Science stampin up fun pastels technique birthday card

No comments:

Post a Comment