Friday 25 August 2023

Fun Fold Friday - Backgrounds - Two-Tone Flora

 Hello and thank you for joining me once again. This week I have been making backgrounds. Some are made using the whole, 1 piece stamp but for today's card I literally made a background of my own. I used the Two-Tone Flora stamp set and taking a whole sheet of A4 white card, I stamped each and every single stamp in a different colour, randomly all over the piece of A4.

 
I then cut the whole sheet into 4 pieces measuring 10cm by 14.4cm or 4" by 5,5/8"  I cut a piece of Berry Burst card in half as a book fold card base. I scored diagonally on the one side on my trimmer and burnished it well. I cut another single piece of card 10.5cm by 14.85cm or 4,1/8" by 5,7/8" and attached it to the outer folded side of the card base. It has now become an easel card.  This is slightly different in as much as the card is to be folded in half to close and post it as a C6 card. I used sentiments from 2 other stamp sets, these were Phrases For All and GoTo Greetings.

 
I was so pleased with it I made another but this one faces the other way and now both cards face each other.










 
Well that is it from me once agin for this week.  Cary has flown off to the USA, Vegas for a Stampin' Up! leaders meeting but fortunately made her cards in advance of going away. She will be letting you see her projects throughout the week as usual. 
 
I will be back the week after next so as always, take care, stay safe but most of all.....

KEEP ON CRAFTING!

😍😍 xx Gill xx 😍😍


No comments:

Post a Comment