Friday 12 July 2024

Fun Fold Friday - Sketched Butterflies

 Hello from me for the last time this week, I must say that I have absolutely loved working with the Sketched Butterflies and I will continue to play with them in weeks to come. My fun fold Friday card today is a reverse double gate-fold card. I guess that's what it's called anyway. 

I used White Thick card for the card base and covered the relevant places with paper from the Full of Life pack of DSP. They really are so full of colour too, I love them! Using some of the left over pieces in the pack I have coordinated them with some of the Petunia Pop cardstock. Some squares placed diamond shape on the front and lots of butterflies scattered around made this a very simple card. 

I started with a piece of card 27cm by 14.85cm (10,5/8" wide by 5,7/8" high) I scored at 3.5cm and 8.5cm (1,3/8"  and 8,3/8") from both sides of the card base and burnished all of the score lines. The rest was decorating and sentiments. I used Stylish Shapes for the Stitched Squares and the coordinating dies from the Sketched Butterflies. I completed the card by adding some of the matching 2024 - 2026 In Colour Resin Dots. I do hope that you like it?
 





 Thank you for stopping by. Cary will be back on Monday to share some more of her creations with you so please come and join her too.
I will return the following week but as always until I return please 

TAKE CARE, STAY WELL BUT MOST DEFINITELY.....

KEEP ON CRAFTING!

 πŸ˜πŸ˜ xxx Gill xxx 😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment