Wednesday 10 July 2024

Watercolour Wednesday - Sketched Butterflies

Hello. Today's card has had me going around in circles. Literally! Each time I started to make something, I went off in another direction, constantly going around and around in circles! That was it...I needed circles! Using the Sketched Butterflies stamps today, I started with several differerent sets of images in lots of different colours, even throwing many away! In the end, I decided on some pretty Boho Blue ones I had watercoloured and restamped over the images. 

I then remembered that I had bought the dies to go with the Spotlight On Nature stamp set, (the stamp sets are out of stock 😢). That was what I needed. So rumaging through my order that arrived on Monday, I found them. I die cut a circle from a piece of DSP from the Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Papers and then several different sizes of circle in the same design onto white card. I took a card base in Boho Blue, a gorgeous In Colour from last year and embossed the whole card with another new embossing folder called Dotted Circles. It suits it just perfectly. I hope that you agree with me. My first thought was it reminded me of the planets in the universe! Oh well!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment