Monday 8 July 2024

Make It Simple Monday - Sketched Butterflies

 Hello and thank you for joining me. It's been a chaotic week here for me and a busy weekend for Cary and I. I had my cataracts removed on Tuesday last week and I'm still getting my eyes straight. Cary and I went to a meeting a few hours from home on Saturday and returned only a short while ago. So I am haviing difficulty seeing things close up but distance is great! Cary very kindly made today's card to share with you to help me out and I am aiming to make tomorrow's one myself. My chosen stamp set this week is the gorgeous Sketched Butterflies so along with the dies, this is what I aim to show you this week. 

The card that Cary made is gorgeous and simple. She has stamped several of the butterflies on the card base and coloured them in using the watercolour pencils. No water...just pencils. Aren't they beautiful?







 

No comments:

Post a Comment