Wednesday 24 July 2024

Watercolour Wednesday - Poised Peony

Hello on another warm Wednesday here. Today's card using the Poised Peony, I have made a faux watercolour card, ok...a cheats watercolour card! I did watercolour the peonies though! I wanted to use the round die that comes with the Charming Duck Pond dies, I love the effect that it gives and I also die cut some of the reeds to add to the inside and on the outer edges too. Using the lovely Pretty Peacock card for for the whole thing with a splash of white here and there.

Yes, it's a very simple card today and I embossed the WHOLE card using the gorgeous new embossing folder called So Swirly. It's swirly like the clouds are sometimes and also like the swirl of the water too. I thought it works really well. What do you think, any good? 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment