Tuesday 9 July 2024

Tech 4 Stampers blog hop

 Today's blog hop is all  about colour. Specifically 3 of the 2024-2026 In-Color's! Now if you've been here before you'll know that I love these colours. With their bright feel and how they coordinate so well together just perfect for me!

Pretty in pink shy Shamrock summer splash easy colouring card

Choosing only 3 was the hard part for sure! In the end I went with pretty in pink, shy Shamrock and summer splash.
The technique,  if you can call it one, is what I call scribble colouring. It's great for those of us who don't have the time or the desire to colour an image!
All you need to do is scribble your colour in patches and stamp the image over top. Top tips... use open or line art images... keep the colours chosen to 2 or 3... make the background and let it dry completely before stamping.

Pretty in pink shy Shamrock summer splash easy colouring card

You could use any colouring medium for this technique.  I chose to use the 2024-2026 In-Color Blends, alcohol markers,  as they dry quickly. 
This is a quick and easy technique that is fun for all ages and abilities.

Pretty in pink shy Shamrock summer splash easy colouring card

Well that's my project for this Tech 4 Stampers blog hop. Please hop on over to the others taking part. And remember we really appreciate your comments so do please leave them ๐Ÿ˜Š



8 comments:

  1. What a fab technique! Like you said, suitable for any age and any ability!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love simple stamping love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love how simple it is, but has a big impact. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant way to make a card and one I have not done before.

    ReplyDelete