Tuesday 25 September 2018

Christmas - Day 2

Here are some more cards made as samples for the 1st of our Christmas classes for this year.


As I mentioned yesterday our main stamp set was Beautiful Blizzard.
The Poppy Parade above was a very simple one as all I did was to die cut the Blizzard Thinlits 
and fixed it using dimensionals to raise it.
A simple Merry was also die cut but this time from the Merry Christmas Thinlits.  
I then glued ti onto a White scrap of paper then, leaving a good sized border, fussy cut around it.


This one above is another simple one. I embossed the Balmy Blue using the lovely 
Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder. I had a scrap of White on my desk 
so stamped the snowflakes from the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set.
This time in Silver foiled Card I die cut the Happy Christmas from the Merry Christmas Thinlits again. 

This time, I Die cut the Blizzard out of Balmy Blue cardstock and using some of the snoeflakes only,
fixed them in the centres only using Tombow glue.
I finished them off by adding Rhinestones and a gotgeous message.
As I said yesterday, the messages in this stamp set are really lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment