Tuesday 11 September 2018

Wonderful Moments

Following on from yesterday's card, today is the next step for a lady, the Engagement.
This time I made an vertical Easel card.


 'She said Yes!'
I have used Night of Navy and Whisper White card and Ink pad this time.
I love the simplicity of the easy colours.



I used the Darling Label punch for the smaller messages.
If you don't have this punch, the result can be made very easily by cutting a square
and using a 1/2" circle punch snipping out the corners.
This gives a really lovely effect.


I coloured the image in using an Aqua brush marker using Flirty Flamingo,
Pretty Pink, Crumb Cake and Night of Navy with a tiny touch of
Poppy Parade for the shoes.

A simple message again from the stamp set, completes this card.
What's next? Please pop by tomorrow to see.
If you love the stamp set as I do, please click HERE for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment