Thursday 27 September 2018

Christmas Day 4

Today's there is only 1 card. This is one of the last of my sample as made for our all day classes.


This again is a C6 sized card but this time a Z fold design. Still using the lovely  silver foiled edges cards but I used the card 'inside out'!


Using a piece of white A5 card I cut it 
With a very wavy edge. I embossed both pieces with the Softly Falling embossing Folder and put both straight edges together. Through other hand of the A4 sheet, I stamped snowflakes in Balmy Blue all over and cutting them to size placed them onto the card base.


Adding a few of the previously due to Snowflakes from the Blizzard Thinlits.
Then with a dauber I sponged frost white Shimmer Paint very randomly all over.
It gives a lovely sheen to the card.


I'm glad to say that the card folds nice and flat into the envelope still.
Apologies for today's post as I'm using my mobile! My pc has what is called the black screen of death!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment