Wednesday 26 September 2018

Christmas - Day 3

Hello again, thank you for joining us.
Here are some more of the sample cards that I made for our first Christmas class for this year.
Cary and I used the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set and coordination Thinlits as well as the lovely 
Silver Foiled edged cards and envelopes.


The card above was for me a triumph! I don't do 'messy' cards normally but I fancied having a go!
Using Balmy Bluem Pacific Point and Night of Navy Ink Pads, I sponged the colours all over the White mat and go the lovely ombre effect.
Using snowflakes which had been diecut from the Blizzard Thinlits, I added them with a little Tombow glue to each and added the simple Season's Greetings to finish. 


Another simple one this time I die cut out the letters NOEL using the Large Letter Thinlits. 
Once again I embossed using the Curls and Swirls Embossing Folder, this time using Coastal Cabana.
I fixed that onto a piece of DSP from the Santa's Workshop using Dimensionals.
I finished off by adding a few snowflakes from the Foiled diecut card earlier. 
A few Rhinestones and finished.

Once again the DSP was fixed onto the card base but I decided that it was missing something.
So I heat embossed the Christmas Tree in White and die cut it out.
I wasn't necessary to die cut it but I was feeling lazy!
This time I used the words from the lovely Spirited Snowmen stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment