Friday 14 September 2018

Wonderful Moments - Day 5

This is the last card for me this week and as such 
is the ever hopeful result of a happy marriage.


'A Little Miracle' 
This time I have used Whisper White and Poppy Parade cardstock and Ink pad.
I also added one of the amazingly gorgeous pieces of die cut paper
from the Delightfully Detailed Die Cut Papers.


I coloured once again with the Aqua brush using Poppy Parade, Pretty Pink and Soft Suede Ink pads.
I did emboss the red mat using Polka Dot Basics TIEF embossing folder but this isn't essential.


A simple message again from the stamp set to finish off the last card this week. 

Thank you once again for stopping by this week.
If you like this stamp set, please follow the link HERE for more information.
I do hope that I have given you some inspiration to make your own cards.
Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment