Thursday 13 September 2018

Wonderful Moments - Day 4

This time it is the wedding day card that I made with the set.
Very similar to yesterday's card but this time just the bride on her own.

 'Dream Come True' 

The same image as yesterday but completed this time with a 'veil'.
As soon as I saw this lovely ribbon I remembered a veil that I made for my Godson's mum on her wedding day many years ago. To top it off. it actually snowed as they left the church!
It is Polka Dot Tulle ribbon. Perfect!


I joined 3 small strips of ribbon using Clear dots and trimmed around the top shaping it to the 
bride's head.
I used the Layering Squares and Layering Circles for the Whisper White and Daffodil Delight mats.


A little more of the ribbon across the front of the card mat and a 
few Rhinestones to embellish the card.

Sorry about this picture. It really didn't come out at all well!
If you like this stamp set as I do, please follow the link HERE for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment