Monday 24 September 2018

Weekly Inspiration - Christmas

Christmas

Yes, it's that time again when we start making cards a plenty for Christmas.
It really is the most wonderful time of the year for me as I notice that 
everyone is happy and friendly with each other.
Love it!
Anyway, Cary and I have been super busy over the last few weeks/months and we held our first Christmas classes over 2 weekends as so many wanted to join us.
This week I shall be showing you some of the cards that I made as samples to show everyone.


We used the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set along with the coordinating Blizzard thinlits. 
This 1st one is a Smoky Slate mat on a Night of Navy mat which is fixed to one of the lovely Silver edged Cards and matching envelopes.
I stamped the 'clouds' (which look like a dragon to me) then using Versamark, and White embossing powder, heat set to complete this.


We also used Spirited Snowmen stamp set. 
This time I used Coastal Cabana on Whisper White and again onto the 
Silver Edged cards and envelopes. 
I LOVE the messages on this one. Yes, I'm a romantic at heart!


I cut a few mats and die cut them with the Blizzard Thinlit then used the snowflakes on several different cards but used the remainder of the mat on this one here.
A simple Merry using the Merry Christmas Thinlits for the message finishes this one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment