Monday 10 September 2018

Weekly Inspiration

Wonderful Moments

This week I have the pleasure of playing with a lovely stamp set called,
 yes, you guessed it,
Wonderful Moments.

This lovely stamp set is perfect for all of those events that need a card for a lady.
The first of course is a birthday.


I ued Coastal Cabana cardstock, Basic Gray and Bermuda Bay Ink Pads.
The flourish is from a previous die cutting day and is from the Detailed Floral Thinlits Dies.


As you can just see from the side view, I stamped onto the card mat and coloured it in and
then did another image which I fussy cut and fixed using Dimensionals to add an extra dimension.
I used a Aqua Brush and ink from the ink pads to colour in the images.


I used the Pretty Label Punch for the message and Rhinestones to decorate.

A simple Happy Birthday to complete this first card.

No comments:

Post a Comment