Tuesday 18 September 2018

Shaded spruce Christmas memories...

Today I'm in the mood for Christmas and there's nothing more traditional than a red and green colour combination for Christmas! So here's a traditional card using a traditional real red with the super contemporary shaded spruce. The background for the card is made using the Buffalo check stamp from the Stampin Up autumn winter mini catalogue.  I stamped it in shaded spruce onto white card then used a Stampin write marker pen in real red to add the lines. I do love a bit of check and tartan at christmas😁 the other great thing about shaded spruce is that not only is it available in card stack, ink pad and Stampin write marker pen it's also available in the fabulous Stampin Blends alcohol pen!!! Now I'm no artist but I'm quite pleased with the way the holly leaves coloured with the fab blends pen 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment