Wednesday 12 September 2018

Wonderful Moments - Day 3

Once again today I am following on from the card yesterday for the next step in 
these ladies cards.
Today, is the wedding day. 
I made another Easel card but this time it is a horizontal C6 card.


'For the Bride' 
I stamped the 3 images this time but used Whisper White and Melon Mambo cardstock and Ink pads.
Because the 'bridesmaids' took up so much space I had to fussy cut them out of another piece of card
and fixed them as shown.


I used the gorgeous Red Rhinestones for the bridesmaids tiaras and Basic Rhinestones for the Bride's.
I stamped all of the images using Basic Gray but then used Versamark over the brides dress only and 
added White embossing powder just offset from gray image.
Once heat set, I'm rather pleased with the effect.


I brushed over the bride's dress with Clear Wink of Stella. 
You can't see that very well on the pictures but in reality it looks very effective.

The smaller messages in Whisper White were punched out with a 1" circle punch and the 1,3/8" scallop circle is using Melon Mambo.information.
If you like the stamp set as I do, please follow the link HERE for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment