Thursday 8 August 2019

Many Marvellous Markers..

If you've been following us for a while you'll likely already know but if you're just joining us.....I love rainbow colours!!! And todays card shows an example that makes me sing!!! As the Stampin Write Markers are water based ink you can use them to ink up your stamps!. For this sample I selected the colours I wanted to use. Then using the brush tip, and the side of the brush, I coloured the stamp. When I'd finished colouring I gave the whole stamp a good "huff" to ensure all the ink was moistened before stamping. To complete the rainbow look I used my Stampin Blends, which are alcohol markers,  to colour some basic rhinestones in a rainbow too 🌈 !!
So if you'd like to join me in a round of " I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow toooooooo" I'd be very happy 🤣🤣🤣 .....


No comments:

Post a Comment