Monday 19 August 2019

Pretty Peacock...

Do certain colours trigger memories for you? Well the colour that I've chosen to feature for this weeks inspiration sure does for me. As a child in the 60's my mum chose a beautiful strong teal blue for our living room accent colour. I remember a gorgeous glass vase and rich checked satin curtains in particular. All these memories were brought about because when I  asked our class attendees at our last event what colour they'd like me to showcase for the week they chose the beautiful 2019/21 InColor Pretty Peacock...a stunning teal blue colour!!!
So to start the week off I've chosen to keep it clean and simple using just whisper white and pretty peacock.  The stamps are from a lovely vintage looking set called Very Versailles.   Oh and do you spy the sparkle?


No comments:

Post a Comment