Friday 23 August 2019

Pretty Peacock..

Wow that week went quick!! Sorry I missed yesterday but It was my birthday so I gave myself the day off 😉.
So for the last sample of the week I have ised one of the most gorgeous foil papers I've ever seen! This beauty is to be found in the noble peacock foul pack in the stampin up annual catalogue.  The embossing folder that I've used is a sneak peek at a product from the upcoming winter catalogue.  It's  called hammered metal and is a gorgeous 3d embossing folder so is full of dimension and brings lots of texture to a project.
Well I hope you've enjoyed this weeks samples as much as I've enjoyed makeing them. For the next 2 weeks Gill will be sharing her inspiration with us so please pop on by and take a look and leave a comment or 2. We really do appreciate the comments that you leave for us.
Have a good bank holiday weekend here in the UK , and a good weekend wherever you are.
Have fun.
Cary xx




No comments:

Post a Comment