Wednesday 14 August 2019

Stamp set, I Say Hello  - Day 3 

Today's card is another that I made 2 versions of.
Firstly, I used Whisper White and Poppy Parade card. I embosed the White mat using
Tufted embossing folder. It's very plain and simple but lovely.  
Please click HERE for more information on the stamp set.


I die cut the hearts on this one using the Stitched Be Mine Framelits.
Please click HERE for information on the Framelits. There ar 16 hearts in the set.
Die cutting again onto some other colours too, I added the coloured card hearts onto
 Dimensionals to make them stand out more. 


I like the way the hearts stand out too.


This second version I used the White Hearts that I took out of the first card. Again using Dimensional, I  placed them onto a Bermuda Bay card base.


A simple Hello There onto a White mat and the row of hearts all stamped 
using the Bermuda Bay Ink pad.


 2 more cards easily made using the little Heart.
I love the idea of making simply pretty and effective cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment