Thursday 29 August 2019

#Simplestamping - Day 4 

Today's card I got carried away with. 
I LOVE Butterflies. They are so graceful, delicate and very fragile.Perfection.
I used Butterfly Wishes stamps for the images and messages.
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE
 

I used Purple Posy card for the card base, the flowers and Butterflies. 
As we are still awaiting the Purple Posy Ink pads, I stamped the images and 
messages using Highland Heather. The ink is slightly darker than Purple Posy 
but is an excellent substitute.


I stamped 2 of the branches onto the card base then several of the butterflies and flowers before fussy cutting them out. 
Surprisingly it was a very quick process.


I used Dimensionals to adhere them to the card base.

I finished off adding a message to the front and then to the inside.
A few of the remaining pieces I added to the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment