Monday 26 August 2019

#Simplestamping

#Simplestamping - Day 1

Hello and welcome back. 
This week I've had the fun deciding what simplestamping projects I can make.
My first was made using the beautiful stamp set called Daisy Lane. 
You can even get the matching Daisy punch too.
For lmore information on the stamp set, please click HERE


I used Blueberry Bushell and Whisper White card but the white mats
were stamped with the small flower from the set with Seaside Spray Ink pad.


I stamped 2 more flowers and fussy cut them out with scissors.
They were both fixed to the card using Dimensionals. 


I fixed a flower to each side of the card. The one on the right side was placed so the
message mat could slip under the flower when closed.
 
The finished inside of the card. 
I stamped a few of the little flowers and added this lovely message.

No comments:

Post a Comment