Friday 9 August 2019

Many Marvellous Markers...

Happy Friday 😊 so for the last post of the week I thought I'd share what I think is quite a dramatic card. The silhouette against the backdrop creates the drama in my opinion.  The whole card is inspired by Rachel Rife on her blog Rachthestamper. She shared a technique using Stampin Write markers where you take a piece of watercolour card and using the markers and reinkers in various colours ink bands of colour onto it. You are effectively using the markers dipping into the reinker as a way to apply a really inky layer to the watercolour card. Then you take an aquapainter and blend the colour bands together.  As it can take a lot of water watercolour card is best in my mind although shimmery white might work if you work quickly....hmmmm might have to go play now !! So I'll bid you a fun weekend and hope that you'll pop by and see what inspiration  will be sharing with us next week.
Have fun
Cary xx


No comments:

Post a Comment