Tuesday 13 August 2019

Stamp set - I Say Hello 

Today's card is another straight forward one.
So much so that I made 2 very similar to each other.

I used Whisper White card and papers from the Brights range of Designer Series Paper. 
The colour I chose is Bermuda Bay. 
This one is just a note card to catch up with an old friend. 
You know the ones that you don't get to see very often but they are often on your mind?
This is half a sheet of A5 card folded at 5.25 cm from each side.
Simple enough? 
Click HERE for the link to find out more.

  

This next one, is again a half a sheet of A4 but this time folded at 10.5 cm (half way).
This time though one half is folded back at 5,25 cm. 


I marked the folded edge at 5 cm from the bottom and cut off from that mark to the centre fold.
I used the same DSP as before but this time chose Gorgeous Grape papers.
The panel on the side is just one strip cut along the similar angle. 
One part at the bottom and the other reversed and fixed to the top section.


I added the messages onto strips of White and then strips of Gorgeous Grape.
The inner one was glued directly behind the front one.

No comments:

Post a Comment