Friday 30 August 2019

# Simplestamping - Day 5

The last card for this week is completely different.
Don't get me wrong.. it was still very simple. 


Onto a Whisper White card mat, I stamped the orchid in Versamark. 
I used Rare Blessings stamp set for this card.
For more information on the stamp set, please click HERE
Then I poured White embossing powder over before I heat set it.


Unfortunately, as it's white on white, it's very difficult to see.
I used Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo and Poppy Parade ink pads.
Using sponges, I started at the bottom of the card, with Daffodil Delight. 
Then one by one all of the other colours. 
It is so satisfying smooshing or sponging the ink over the paper.
 

Once I finished sponging, I cut it to size and fixed to a mat in Night of Navy card before 
layering it onto the Whisper White card base

I stamped the message in Night of Navy inside and out.
I had a scrap of the paper left from where I had trimmed it down, so added
that to the inside too.
You can always find uses for the bits that get cut off.

Thank you for joining me this week.
I do hope that you have found some kind of inspiration.
Please stop by next week to see what else I can come up with.
Thank you,
 Gill  :)  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment