Tuesday 27 August 2019

#Simplestamping - Day 2

Hello. Today's card is one for the man in your life, in my case, my son.
The stampo set used today is A Good Man. 
For more information, please click HERE


 A very simple card with0 some matting and layering.
My first thing was to colour wash over the Whisper White mat. I used 
Seaside Spray ink which was stamped onto a block. Then using a water brush, I squeezed a few drops of water onto the ink. It can be done using a small paint brush and water too.

 I stamped the image onto another Whisper White mat in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I also added a little of the blue wash on this too.
I finished off by adding the hearts and the message to the inside mat.
I ran the edges of the inside mat through the in pad just to define 
the edges of the mat against the card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment